Formal Classroom Training Sessions (1.5 hrs or 4.0 hrs in length)
- Basic Laws 101/Monies – Four Levels of Govt- Terminologies
- Basic Federal Assistance/Assurances (Definitions/Terminologies/Do’s & Don’ts)
- Basic flowpath/layout of a Federal Complaint based on area filed
- Federal Laws/Regs/Justifications/Enforcements/Bar of proof/Template in a Federal Complaint (one (1) of several areas) Class to choose area of complaint.
- Given a description of a true Federal situation/violation with all materials and info needed, write the appropriate Federal Complaint to the appropriate Federal Agency as the Lead Complainant.
- Federally assisted Areas presently training in are: Police, public schools, Community Colleges, 4 yr Degree education institutions, Special Needs, City Hall related, DCS/CPS, Environmental concerns, Special Education, Disability and other federally-assisted areas.